“Villa Ariadne” is a stone built villa situated on a hill overlooking the traditional village of Gavalohori, 25km east of Chania Crete, Greece.
Its unique architectural style is combined with modern facilities in order to provide an ideal environment for your comfort and relaxation.
“Villa Ariadne” is completely autonomous with 300 m2 of living space on a 1000 m2 plot of land. It offers complete privacy with its own parking space for two vehicles, private garden and two pools (one rectangular and one lap; pools are not overlooked).
The villa can accommodate up to 8 persons, and is set among olive groves in the east side of Gavalohori 100 m from the village square where stores can be found. It offers a stunning view of the White Mountains.
It is ideal for couples or families who wish to have luxurious accommodations within a quiet village setting with easy access to ocean (3km to Almirida, 10km to Georgoupolis) and very good night life (5km to Kalives and 30km to Chania).
- 1000 square metre plot
- 300 square metre living space
- 2 swimming pools (regular pool and lap pool)
- Rental achieving €1,390 – €4,300/week
- Total of 5 villas in the complex (all for sale)
- The ocean is nearby (3km to Almirida, 10km to Georgoupolis) and very good night life (5km to Kalives and 30km to Chania)
- Nearest Motorway: Chania – Rethimno highway 5km
- Nearest Beach: 3km
- Nearest Airport: Chania Airport (Daskalogiannis) 45km
- Nearest Ferry: Souda 20km